December 27, 2008

Words From.....

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I am a devout B.I.G fan. There's something about Brookylns finest that gets me charged to this day. It's been more than 10 years since his passing but his charisma, delivery, and humour still live on. "Everyday Struggles" spoke on the plights of young men everywhere. Ready to Die was not just an album but the soundtrack to my life. With the release of the film Notorious the music of Christopher Wallace will once again touch the lives of many. A new generation who were too young to understand his impact will get a broader understanding of why we love B.I.G

Love him or hate him his place in history is forever. I'd like to be the first to send a gun finger salute to the memory of Christopher " The Notorious B.I.G" Wallace.



*Bonus* Jadakiss ft.Faith Evans - Letter To B.I.G (Radio Rip)

No comments:

Post a Comment